July 23rd, 2010 Comments off
If you are in the process of setting up FIM 2010 Certificate Manager or CLM 2007 there is two very important tasks that need to be completed in order to get imports from your Certificate Management MA to work.
- Ensure the username and password in the management agent is properly formatted. It should be specified as DOMAIN\User.
- The ConnectTo variable should be set to the URL of the CM portal. (http://server/certificatemanagement)
- Ensure that the account used within the CM Management Agent has access to all the profile templates within the organization. These can be checked under the “Active Directory Sites and Services – Services – Public Key Services – Profile Templates” If you cannot see the Services node be sure to select “Show Services Node” under the View options.
- Verify that you have configured the CM web.config to allow the CM Management to access the service. In order to do this, add the statement below to the CM web.config.
- Choose the correct authetication method under the management agent additional properties. (Set ‘authType’ to either ‘Negotiate’ or NTLM’)